Star Cruise Passenger Code of Conduct
Star Cruise passenger Code of Conduct provides standards of behavior in order to help ensure an enjoyable, safe and secure cruise holiday. The Code applies to every aspect of your cruise holiday including transfers to and from the ship within the ship's terminal and at ports of call, and while it is not intended to be all inclusive, it provides clarification and guidance on the standards of behavior that are both a right and expectation of passengers boarding at Star Cruises Vessels.
1. Do not use offensive or abusive language during your cruise.
2. Keep noise to levels appropriate to the time and location
3. Do not behave in an inappropriate or abusive manner. This includes but is not limited to uninvited physical contact, harassment, theft, violence etc.
4. Do not behave in a discourteous or disruptive manner. Respect your fellow passengers and treat each other courteously. Obey the ship's rules and follow the direction of crew members.
5. Do not participate in unsafe behavior. This includes but is not limited to sitting, climbing on/over or standing on any interior or exterior barriers or railings. Passenger entry into restricted or crew areas is not permitted.
6. Be responsible if / when drinking alcohol.
7. Do not supply alcohol to a minor (even if they are in your family) or to a passenger who is unduly intoxicated. This is illegal and against ship policy. The legal drinking age on board is 18.
8. Do not use hands to pick-up food from buffet lines; at all times, please use serving gear and tongs to pick-up food for hygiene and sanitary reason.
The consequences of failing to adhere to this policy may results in the Captain exercising his rights under the Passage Condition including but not limited to, removal of certain on board privileges including access to alcohol, confinement, disembarkation or other appropriate actions including reporting to appropriate government and law enforcement authorities. Any costs involved in repair, clean up or repatriation will be the responsibility of the passenger.
The responsibility for Safety and Security lies with everyone. Any unsafe or potentially illegal behavior or situation should be reported immediately to on board Security or Ship's Management. Star Cruises appreciates your support of this policy and we hope that you have an enjoyable holiday at sea.